Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

To Start With

I was told I had to create this blog for a class, which was really great for me, because I'd been meaning to do this for a while. Many of my friends started one of their own and I think it's a cool idea.
I'm a Senior History Major about to be finished and in the real world, on my own completely. You cannot believe how scary and yet wonderful that is! It's such an odd mix of emotions. I enjoy writing and this will give me a chance to do that quite often. I'm a native Texan and I love it here. I like reading, I also write or make things when I get in the creative mood. I'm a Star Wars and fairy nut with a more than healthy sprinkling of Lord of the Rings and recently I've gotten interested in the Kenshin anime series.
I don't know what else to write and my stomach is telling me it is time to eat diner so I guess I'll end this.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home