Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Monday, September 11, 2006

Cloud 9

Hello Everyone!
The past week and this one I am subbing for a third grade teacher who has pneumonia. At least it's the second grade class my mom and the other second grade teacher had last year that I had a lot so we understand each other. They know I mean business and know I will be mean if I have to. But anyway, this weekend I went to Dallas to see my best friend, Liz, and her fiance, get to know him better and what not. And I finally got to meet Casey and that was pretty wonderful. Yeppers! And I've lost about thirty pounds so I'm doing great right now! Getting a lot of my ducks in a row and feeling on top of the world and have been for about two going on three months now.
Just wanted to let you all know everything is (as Liz would put it) "peachy keen!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home