Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's a Little Bit Dull 'Round Here

So it's Spring Break and I'm just really depressed. I don't know why. I hate those kinds of days where nothing just really seems right and you feel crappy and there's really no clear way to make it better. It really sucks. Maybe it's the weather. It's threatening to rain any minute, but it isn't. It's just muggy and icky and just puts you in a bad mood. I need to find a place for the mountain, and I do mean mountain, of books I bought this weekend. I bought Wicked by Gregory Maguire and I just love it. (I went and got another of his books, Mirror, Mirror, for when I finish.) It's the Wizard of Oz from the witch's point of view and how she got to be how she is and all. I totally recommend it. So I'll probably curl up with my book for most of the afternoon. Or start working on my own novel that is actually coming along pretty well. I'm impressed with the way my writing is maturing. Or there is always the quilt that I'm making for my sister that could keep me occupied on a day like this. I suppose I'll find something to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home