Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Getting Better

Well, I'm better now than I was. Not great, just better. I'm finally getting over the nasty coughing, sniffling, and exhaustion that plagued me last week the lovely little children gave me and after a costly getting-over-jerk-shopping-spree therapy weekend that bled over into Monday, I'm in better spirits. It's a long story as you can imagine. Let's just say there's a guy out there that better hope he doesn't run into me any time soon and that I now have seven or eight new books, restocked my hand soap supply from Bath & Body Works, found a new perfume scent that I love at the same place, and took ample advantage of the 1/2 off sale at Hobby Lobby this weekend. Oh and finished off a thing of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. There, that is how you get over a jackass. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home