Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MARA!

Ok so, new Star Wars book and they killed one of my favorite characters Mara, Luke's wife! Why do they have to do crap like this? Already I've had to deal with Chewie and Anakin Solo dying in the Vong war. I mean come on!! Yes I know that this ranting probably makes very little sense to most of you, but I don't care. It totally ruined my day. All I got to say is, they better find a way to bring her back or something big like that. She's too awesome and now Luke's sad and I just can't stand that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway work is going well. So far all bosses and superiors like me, so all's good there. My sister is getting married in less than two months, so we are all a bit stressed. She's only given us three months in which to plan. Yes, YIKES! But we'll make it happen. Well, that's all for now. I'm gonna finish the last bit of my book and pray that before the series is out Mara is resurrected. I think it's telling that she didn't dissolve into the Force like other jedi powerful like she is. That's the key, I know it. She's in some kind of alternate state or something. Yeah, that's it. That's what I'm gonna believe until the end of the series, which is sometime next year I think. So, you guys will hear a lot about it probably and still have no clue what's going on. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home