Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tuesday Night Discovery

I went to the store this evening and saw a guy with hair that looked like a mushroom on top of his head pulled way down over his eyes. I don't know how he saw to walk. I wanted to tell him to get a major hair cut. When I got home I started channel surfing and ran across something interesting on the animal channel. A florist in Australia not only sends flowers to the people you like, but she also sends cow dung in a lovely heart shaped box to those people you don't like. I thought it was a rather brilliant, cruel idea. Why can't we do that in America? It'd be another use for cow poop that farmers could capitalize on. Why not? Don't we all have at least one person we'd like to send a special gift like that to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home