Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

An Ecstatic, Half-Crazed Star Wars Fan Waits

So, now as I write it is exactly 6 HOURS and 51 MINUTES to the STAR WARS PREMIER and I am totally dressed and ready for it with my newly acquired C3PO necklace, homemade Luke Skywalker bracelet (made by pulling the bristles out of a toothbrush and sticking the remaining handle part into boiling water to make it pliable, all thanks to HGTV), one of my many Star Wars t-shirts, and my Jedi academy pin my sister got me from MGM studios in Florida, but no Princess Leia buns. My hair just doesn't do that very well, I did try it though. Anyway, I'm ready and waiting. My mom, sister, sister's boyfriend and my cousin are all going to go with me. A little Episode II to get us back to a galaxy far far away, a little TV special about where the ideas for animals in Star Wars come from on Animal Planet and then off we go. I'll write sometime tomorrow when I recover from the lack of sleep. Bye for now. May the Force be With You all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home