Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Friday, May 06, 2005

Bliss

So as of 4:00 pm today I finished and turned in everything that I had to turn in in order to graduate with the exception of next weeks finals. I am currently running on 4 hours of sleep. About 2 in the morning I had two papers half way finished, no studying done for my Botany test today, and nothing written on an abstract of an article for Botany. I tried going to sleep but found my mind racing too much with all the stuff I had to do. So I got up and continued working for two and half hours more. Then when words started running together and not making any sense I decided it was time to go to bed. And then it still took me forever to go to sleep. I got up at 8 and started working again. I don't know how I did it, but I did. I turned in everything and managed to study for Botany. I'm expecting a low C but that's pretty good considering I spent like thirty minutes just reading through my class notes. If I don't have a billion ulcers by the time graduation come along it will be a miracle. But I'm already in my pajamas with food cooking, TV on and nothing to do but enjoy the bliss of having everything finished for now. I'm now going to go do absolutely nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home