Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wednesday Night Shock

So I was watching TV tonight and saw something truly horrible on the news. There is apparently people considering having their dogs' vocal cords cut so that the dogs won't bark! I mean yes it can be annoying when the dog barks, but that's how they express themselves. That's part of what a dog is. Come on people! All I have to say to anyone considering cutting off their dog's voices is: How would you like to not be able to talk or tell someone to back off or that you want something?! I think that's just one of the worst things I've ever heard of except for maybe people in Wisconsin wanting to legalize hunting cats so long as they aren't inside a house. What's wrong with everybody? Why are we attacking our poor pets? Leave them alone for crying out loud! But one happy thing: STAR WARS is only 15 DAYS away! No I'm not excited one bit. And Graduation only 10 days away. I think its George Lucas' graduation gift to me having the premiere five days after I'm finished with college. I know he didn't really plan it that way, but in my head he did. Oh well, enough procrastinating. Time to get some stuff done before I go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home