Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Report

So I have now seen it. The saga is complete. And it was AMAZINGLY, WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR and I can keep going on like this. George Lucas pulled it off. I was a little worried at the very beginning, but it worked. The only problem; the theater we went to was pretty crappy so guess what happened. The sound was out for the first five seconds of the movie. Just long enough for us to miss the big Star Wars fanfare that comes on at the beginning. There was almost an attack of the Star Wars fans on the theater people. And there was an idiot behind us that thought romance and even talking didn't belong in Star Wars just killing and explosions. We had to hear 'this is boring' every time someone started talking. But despite the idiots in the audience the movie was awesome! It had laughter and tears and plenty of great lightsaber action. Well, I better go. I've got tons of things to do. So bye now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home