Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Monday, June 06, 2005

Guess What!

Well, on the job front...nothing new to report. Working on my resume to post on monster.com and send off to other people I have in line. But the good news is that the long agonizing months of working on that Senior Thesis paid off. Ok it was more like long agonizing months of fretting and procrastinating and then a hurried rush to finish it at the end. But since it was an incomplete I was working on it didn't show up on my grade report for this semester. While working on my resume today I realized that fact. So I emailed my professor to get my grade. Are you all ready for this? An 'A'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it! I was frantically working on it for two days straight with about six hours of sleep in a 48 hour period. I'm still not totally sure what the heck I wrote at some points. But if Dr. A. thinks it's 'A' material then so be it. Unless she had a stroke or something and has lost some of her senses. I usually get b s in her classes so this was an unexpected, wonderful surprise. Well, the microwave is beeping at me, so that means it's time to eat. I'll let this go for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home