Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Friday, September 02, 2005

The Jig is Up!!

Well, as the title implies, we've been caught! And we didn't even know it!! Apparently Hermoine was discovered some time ago by my father. He was a bit upset on Thursday and in his tirade he asked my mom how many cats we were hiding upstairs. Of course she tried to play innocent but eventually had to admit the truth. She didn't tell him that the cat had actually been there since July 3. But he said he'd known about it for about three weeks. Seeing as he hasn't said anything to us or insisted that she be thrown out, I guess Hermoine's place here is secured. As soon as she curls up with him and starts purring he'll be hooked. He's really a sucker for cats. Especially purring cats. In other news 4 hours of laundry duty at my grandmother's on Monday offered a plentiful amount of time to follow Drizzt through his adventures. I got about three hundred pages read. I now only have about 30 pages left in that long 1077 page book. Yea me! Time for bed now. My sister is home from school so I won't be bored for the next couple of days. I'm happy! Bye now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home