Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Friday, February 25, 2005

Crazy Guy

Today I had yet another Botany test and I am not very confident about it. I'm praying for a C. Well, when I left the building, in the depths of despair over the test, I passed a man whom I'd not seen before and he was acting a little weird. As I walked away I could hear him yelling. I turned and saw him screaming like a mad man into his cell phone. He was doing that holding the phone down yelling insanely at the thing. I felt sorry for the person on the receiving end of the man's rage. I hurried away as quickly as possible to avoid being attacked by the crazy man. Even though I was a good distance away I could still hear him yelling, even over the water fountain. If I see him again, I'm running in the opposite direction. In other news, my fingers look like they'll be ok. My pinky doesn't even need a band-aid on it any more. My other finger still needs care though. I probably should have gotten stitches on it, but they'd have to put me under to do it and they'd have to give me laughing gas in order to sedate me, so I figure it'd cost way to much for a minor slash. I'll survive without a visit to the hospital. If my sister can do it so can I. I keep forgetting not to try to type with the tender finger so I better quit so I don't hurt myself any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home