Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Gift

Today I went to my mailbox to see if I had any mail. Such as the video I bought from a guy on eBay, who assures me he sent it and that it's the U.S. Postal service who is at fault. I saw the weird orangy-yellow slip that they stick in your box when something is too big for the tiny cubby hole and got exited. It wasn't the video however, but it was still something awesome. It was a package from one of my very close friends. Inside was a Vanity Fair Magazine Special Collectors issue with Star Wars featured on the cover. I was thrilled. I hadn't even noticed it. I hurriedly got dressed for my aerobic dance class, morning the fact that I couldn't sit and read the article or stare at Mark Hamill for a few hours. (Wonder who my favorite character is.) Anyway, in the middle of class one of the girls next to me let me know I had something stuck to my butt. I looked and found a sticky strip of the envelope stuck to me. I wanted to crawl into a hole. I'd walked across campus with that stuck to me. How embarrassing! While I love the gift, it turned out to have a bad side-affect.

1 Comments:

  • At February 22, 2005 at 5:16 PM, Blogger Rehkmira said…

    I'm so sorry the envelop bit you. That hadn't been my intention at all. I also hope Mr. Movie gets his ass in gear, more for his sake than yours. You can take care of it, I'm sure. He's the one who'll be needing help.

    Anyway, I'm glad you liked it, and sorry it had such a side effect.

    Love,
    'Mira

     

Post a Comment

<< Home