Star Wars Girl Unleashed

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Some Thoughts

So I just got back from a quick trip to HEB. It's one of the few places you can go for a quick shopping trip and actually get out in less than thirty minutes. In front of me was this guy who was probably about 50 buying cigarettes. He was coughing, hacking, and having difficulty speaking clearly and I wanted to tell him that maybe if he wouldn't buy the cigarettes he'd be a little better. But I didn't. After all I didn't know if the guy would attack me or something. But anyway today was another beautiful day with that great morning smell. It made me feel really perky and upbeat even though I was headed for the science building to take my physical science test that I was totally unprepared for. I'm not too sure how that one came out. Good thing is Spring Break is just two days away. And my birthday did pick up later in the evening. A girl down the hall left a piece of cake on a chair in front of my room while I was in the shower. One of her friends shares his birthday with me and they were having cake and it was chocolate, only my favorite. Earlier I saw a commercial for some kind of detergent stuff. The spokesperson said that if we the consumers were not satisfied with the product our next purchase is free. My question is: Why the heck would I buy it again if I'm not satisfied with the product?! If anyone knows why let me know. It makes no sense to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home